0f0003 | maschinenkunst on Fri, 20 Oct 2006 08:54:41 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-ro] \\ Re: Horror Episodes in the Net.Art History

>From:          "Andrej Tisma" <aart@EUnet.yu>

>staring:
>OPEN LIST CLEANSER - Geert Lovink
>POLITE STRANGLER - Andreas Broeckmann
>KGB-GESTAPO BUNNY - Inke Arns
>DEEP EURO THROAT- Pit Schultz
>Horror Episodes in the Net.Art History
>http://www.at.ns.co.yu/Net.Art_Horror/

In akkord \+\

Geert Lovink. Andreas Broeckmann. Inke Arns. Pit Schultz. Ted(ious) By(le)field
+ ekztra aligned neo-kraker korporat-fascist nematode mfz represent the
neu+improved
demokratik=obfuskated occident supermarket refusz marionete

romanu'-ar spune: ptuuuu !!
but dzei arent worth my saliva

>Subject: BROKEN EUROPEAN DREAM
>From: aart <aart@eunet.yu>
>Date: Fri, 18 Jul 1997 16:00:00 METDST
>
>* * * * *
>

>The former Yugoslavia, which was torned apart by the war, was a good model for
>future Europe. Many nations (about 20) living together, many languages, many
>religions together. Was the old and tired Europe
>jalous of our hapiness and peacefulness when it decided, with the help of USA,
>to destroy our country?
>Yes, European countries supported nationalism and separatism in former
>Yugoslavia, and they hurried to recognize the new made countries which
>separated from Yugoslavia. Even though these separations were one-sided and
>forced, Germay and its allies gave
>enormous amounts of money and weapons to support the struggle of separated
>nationalistic countries, the administrative parts of former federal republic
>of Yugoslavia. They succeded to provoke war in all parts from which the
>federal Yugoslav army had to withdrow under the international pressure, and
>they even put sanctions upon the rest of Yugoslavia because it was fighting to
>preserve the country as a whole.
>
>Europe succeded in breaking this country, and it is now
>satisfied I suppose. But how does Europe imagine to make its own union by
>breaking other countries? The former Yugoslavia was a good example of
>cohabitance of many diferent nations, and Europe lost the chance to use this
>experience. I am afraid it has lost its chances for good. America was
>supporting this beceuse it doesn't need a strong Europe, so USA and Europe can
>together be satisfied for breaking Yugoslavia, an European dream which was
>already a reality.
>
>Andrej Tisma

excellent ...

what reassures man is not the presence ov god but the absensz ov god -
hensz itz destruktion
+ nou its neu+improved rekonstruktion. with stringz attachd!!

'EU.ROPE', unlike Yugoslavia, is an economic and political assemblage
serving the western powers' interests and ambitions.
Unlike Yugoslavia its bonds are diluted into lusciously superficial clichés
and korporate propaganda.

Under the guise of unity, EU.ROPE=OCCIDENT wages an insidious war upon the
small scale, rich, grown, intricate, complex
and meaningful inter-relationships of the so-called 'developing' countries.
After centuries of traumatizing the world
with its nationalistic policies, EU.ROPE=OCCIDENT, in the name of
stability, prosperity and democracy, has embarked
on a draconian supra-national terror campaign.

This will not be an unity achieved through mutual understanding.
It will be an unity DIkTATED. An unity achieved through the unilateral +
systematic elimination of differences
+ standardization + packaging + kompartmentalization + dilution +
devaluation + desacralization of life.

Paradoxically, the East, which has traditionally articulated the community
over the individual,
is the bastion of individuality, and hence of humanity.

The West, the proud proponent of individuality, has, in order to officially
protect an individual's official rights,
eliminated virtually all individuality, and hence humanity.

The largely informal, small scale, rich, grown, intricate and complex
inter-relationships between ethnic groups
in Iraq are being reconfigured, Occident-style == officially.

In it's simple-mindedness, and divinization of reason and logic, the
Occident is attempting to reduce
life to an easily managed [by `_experts_` of course] computer program.

"If a human being was suddenly created by a doctor ... s/he would commit
suicide"

The EU will fail for the same reason communism and capitalism have failed ...

dze absensz ov IT

-

as the proponets of the new+improved "LAST ORDERS" modern `demokratik` regime,
Geert Lovink. Andreas Broeckmann. Inke Arns. Pit Schultz. Ted Byfield, etc.
marionete
may have eventually observed --- any fool can issue "LAST ORDERS" and any
fool can follow "LAST ORDERS"
and any fool can forward official announcements.

But it takes two full human beings to communicate with one another, without
limits, without borders,
through their wishes and desires to negotiate the unknown=truth, towards an
understanding --
a lively movement of a double being.

http://www.0f0003.com/data/noisz/macedoneanca.mp3

-

                              P R A V D A \+\

                                                        | | krvava gruda
plodna zemlja

                                      ||9||
[p-un_kT-pr_o-T?k_oL] Ø f Ø Ø Ø 3       ||
                 herausgegeben vøm !nternat!onalen
!nst!tut f:ur ordnung |+| d!sz!pl!n
       : / / www.tagueulebabacloanta.tm