vladimir bulat on Tue, 31 Oct 2006 12:23:06 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-ro] The Sun on the Wall

The Sun on the Wall
Dal 30 settembre al 25 novembre
Pavelhaus/Pavlova his¹a/pavel house
Laafeld/Potrna 30, 8490 Bad Radkersburg, Austria
Di ? Sa/tor ? sob/tue ? sat, 14:00 ? 18:30
++43 (0)3476/ 3862
pavel.haus@nextra.at
www.pavelhaus.at

The Sun on the Wall
?My subject is not, as you might think, the world of objects, but rather
space and light.?
Bruno Vasilevskis

The Sun on the Wall is a group exhibition that links to the body of works
of Latvian artist Bruno Vasilevskis (1937 ? 1990), who?s paintings we use
as a
starting point to enhance a rethinking of conceptual art practices.
Contemporary and historical art works will be on one hand juxtaposed with
Bruno Vasilevskis
heritage and on the other hand it is the aim of the exhibition to open a
display to artists of different generations depending to particular extant
to post-conceptual
conditions.

Artists
Thomas Baumann (Wien), Ann Böttcher (Malmö), Patrizia Giambi
(Forli-Ravenna),
Irwin (Ljubljana), Bogoslav Kalas¹ (Ljubljana), Yuri Leiderman (Berlin),
Anna Ling
(Malmö), György Lorinczy (Budapest), Victor Man (Cluj), Andrei Monastyrsky
(Moskva), Goran Petercol (Zagreb), Dezso½ Szabó (Budapest), Goran Trbuljak
(Zagreb), Nikola Uzunovski (Venezia, Helsinki, Skopje), Bruno Vasil¸evskis
(Riga)

Curator
Gregor Podnar

http://sentimente.ro
Peste 300.000 de utilizatori te asteapta.
Vino si tu!