bucharest international film festival on Sat, 27 Jan 2007 15:15:51 +0100 (CET)

Re: [Nettime-ro] expozitie grafica

Hi,
  We are organizing a poster contest for Bucharest International Film Festival (www.b-estfilmfest.com). The site is in English language.

  The contest has a 400 Euro (550 USD) price, and we invite every body to submit his work in our competition:
  http://www.b-estfilmfest.com/sign_up.php#
  or, to vote the registered posters at:
  http://www.b-estfilmfest.com/concurs.php

  English/French or Spanish written slogans and information are accepted!

  The contest has begun on the 10th of January 2007 and the final date of the online submission is the 25th of February 2007. The voting campaign will end on 15th of March 2007.

  The winner is going to be the official poster of the festival and will cash the prize. We are going to organize an exhibition with all participating graphics during the festival, too.

Dana Ionescu <idana_2003@yahoo.com> wrote:  15 - 26 Ianuarie 2007
Art Jazz Club Bucuresti - Expozitie Grafica Dana Ionescu

-->
arhiva: http://amsterdam.nettime.org/