Mailing lists on Wed, 18 Jun 2008 08:37:07 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-ro] Garana Jazz festival

We have listened to e.s.t. for years. We had the honour of meeting them just
a short while ago. Hearing of Esbjörn Svensson?s passing has been a shock
and we share the grief with jazz lovers worldwide. His music has changed the
jazz world and has increased its population. A man such as him is a giant.
Everyone feels his presence and is saddened by his disappearance.

This year?s edition of the Garana Jazz Festival is dedicated to his memory.

Our deepest condolences,
The Jazz Banat Foundation

 Sponsor:
 Gioca con i Supereroi Marvel sul cellulare!
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?midw52&d-6