Horea Avram on Thu, 13 Aug 2009 22:06:56 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-ro] CALL / Articles for Art Fair supplement

Who and what are art fairs for?
What is their impact on the art scene?
Is there scope for criticality within art fairs?
Does location matter?

We are looking for critical articles that aim to create debate around the
purpose of art fairs and their impact over the last 10 years from artists,
curators, critics and collectors. We are open to creative and experimental
will be distributed to our online audience of over 10,000 subscribers, and
there is also the potential for a printed version to coincide with this
years' art fairs.

Please send 100 word abstract for a 500 word article to
mail@artartartgallery.com by 5pm 26 August.

Please indicate if wish to use images to support your article and whether
you can provide them yourself.

If your Submission is successful we will contact you by 28th August.
Final copy deadline for full articles 16th September.

Any questions should be sent to Amelia Crouch and Zoë Sawyer at
mail@artartartgallery.com