| f | | | 3 on Fri, 13 Nov 2009 12:25:30 +0100 (CET)

Re: [Nettime-ro] IMSTA - Regarding one of your thieving members

On Nov 12, 2009, at 4:41 PM, Ernst Nathorst-Böös wrote:
Gheorge, why are you sending us the same mail as you did 18 months ago?

Ernst,

People do what they do because they want to.
Until IMSTA addresses the underlying issues piracy will flourish.

Until IMSTA ceases to be a vehicle for the perpetuation of industrial espionage
and thievery and looks within its own ranks for the seeds of piracy,
nothing, abs. nothing, will be resolved.

The email:

01. Because repetition teaches people - even unscrupulous, unconscious programmers.

02. Because humor is inherently nonlinear. So is the PRO-logue to a PRO-longed public scandal.

03. By the time you understand something it is generally too late to do anything about it.

04. Were I you, I would be much more concerned about what IMSTA is SUPPORTING,
       ie., reverse engineering and industrial PIRACY.

07. The crimes of reverse engineering and industrial piracy
perpetrated by some of your members belittle the so called piracy of individuals.

We are an organization whose primary scope is providing legal assistance
to individuals whose work has been pirated, misappropriated and SOLD for profit
by  some of your members, and companies in general.

Before IMSTA proclaims "'Buy the software that you use"
you should ensure that all IMSTA members "License the software that they sell",
and most certainly make NO EXCUSES about the thievery perpetrated by
some of of IMSTA's members - that is completely depraved.

Surprized you shouldn't be when some of IMSTA's members are sued for the
very thing IMSTA, unconsciously and irresponsibly, accuses individuals of - PIRACY.

In reality

                          IMSTA sponsors PIRACY

and is completely and utterly complacent
when its members commit PIRACY for PROFIT

In reality

                in IMSTA one is in the company of THIEVES

---
---