perjovschi dan on Fri, 25 May 2012 13:51:49 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-ro] WE ARE HERE

Dear friends / dragi prieteni,
I would like to invite you to our exhibition WE ARE HERE, on friday 25th, thus being part of the gallery night fever - and to have an pleasant post-evening encounter. See the attachment or credits below.
AÅ dori sÄ va invit la  expoziÅia WE ARE HERE,Âvineri,ÂÂ25 mai - ora 21:00 care face parte din proiectul Noaptea albÄÂa galeriilor - pentru a avea o ÂÃntÃlnire placutÄ. VÄÂrog sÄÂvedeÅiÂataÅamentele.Â
VÄ aÅteptÄm,

Marek PÅikrylÂÅi colegi
WE ARE HERE

Christoph Bartsch (Leipzig/Germany)
Marek PÅikryl (Prague/Czech Republic)
Thomas Taube (Leipzig/Germany)
Thadeusz Tischbein (Leipzig/Germany)
Dominic Virtosu (Bucharest/Romania)Â
Maria-Magdalena WawrzyÅczyk (PoznaÅ/Poland)

Exhibition at Caminul Artei, Strada Biserica Enei 16
Vernissage:Â
Fri 25 May, 9 pm

Open: Â
Fri 25 May Â9 pm - 2 am (part of gallery night)
Sat 26 May Â4 - 10 pm
Sun 27 May Â4 - 8 pm