H'art Gallery on Tue, 7 May 2013 13:47:03 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-ro] invitatie, Marti, 7 mai, ora 19 / Tets Ohnari - Wood - la H'art gallery

Tets Ohnari

Wood

Marti/Tuesday, 7 mai|19h00

Evenimentul va avea loc la sediul galeriei din strada C.A. Rosetti, nr 25, et.5

Tets Ohnari este un sculptor japonez de viÅÄ veche care lucreazÄ momentan Ãn Cehia. Ãn tot ceea ce face transpare o idee orientalÄ: oricÃt am dori sÄ modificÄm lumea nu vom putea acÅiona decÃt Ãn sensul morfologiei ei. Suntem Ãn situaÅia Ãn care totul curge iar noi avem mÃna imersatÄ Ãn curent. Nu putem face decÃt valuri sau semne efemere Ãntr-o curgere eternÄ. Forma este o intruziune a egoului uman, o decizie arbitrarÄ prin care se hotÄrÄÅte ce este de pÄstrat Åi ce este de aruncat. Tets nu risipeÅte nimic. DeÅeurile desprinse de daltÄ el le recompune Ãn Ãncercarea de a nu pica Ãn hybrisul sculptorului care scobeÈte Ãn materie Èi aruncÄ ce âprisoseÈteâ. (Dan Popescu)

Tets Ohnari is an old school sculptor who works momentarily in Prague. Throughout his activity, one major ideea remains visible: no matter how we might wish to change the world, all we can alter is its morphology. We are in the situation of a hand immersed in water . We cannot stop the flow, we are just making temporary waves in an eternal stream. Form is an intrusion of ego, an arbitrary decision by which someone deems what remains and what is thrown away. Tets doesnât let anything go to waste . Everything that he takes away, he recomposes, like in an endless hourglass, an eternal Samsara of continuous destruction and provisional regeneration. Birth is rupture, or a direct consequence of the presence of shadow. In a vertical insectarium, Tets is presenting a SF maquette of an era where man is a creation of his own shadow egocentrically moving on a stone. The debris detached by his chisel he recomposes in an attempt to stay away from the sculptor's hybris, carving away at matter and throwing aside all that is "surplusâ. ( Dan Popescu)

HâART GALLERY
Str. C.A. Rosetti, nr. 25, et 5, Bucharest, Romania

t. +40 021 310 83 39

m. +40722248744

www.hartgallery.ro <http://www.hartgallery.ro/>

http://psihopompex.blogspot.com <http://psihopompex.blogspot.com/>