Amy Alexander on 29 Mar 2001 03:24:54 -0000

Re: [oldboys] interview yourself!

yes, thanx for the plug, kuni!

would be absolutely greeeeeat to get to get lots of oldboys on interview
yourself
(and an honor to be plagiarized on oldboys!)

you can send self-interviews to interview@plagiarist.org ... i try to post
a new bunch at least every couple weeks... i'm quite swamped and
disorganized these days, but i try. :-)

also consider posting your self-interview to the lists like rhizome where
you always see "traditional" net.art interviews posted.

ciao and happy interviews,
-@

http://plagiarist.org/iy