Lindsay Perth on 21 May 2001 12:19:18 -0000

[oldboys] contact or leads request

Hello, this is Lindsay from Scotland.

I'm looking for any leads or ideas for organisations that would be
interested in a developing a  relationship with me to take part in an
online project I am researching and developing.  4 young people from
Tennesse and 4 from Scotland and 4 from another country ( which is what
I'm looking for)  will communicate remotely using irc and video
conferencing to take part in a guided discussion forum about young
people's issues. The work and debates covered will become a publication.

My problem is that I had a third country, Zimbabwe, with 4 young people
lined up ready to go but recent events have made it more difficult for
me to travel to Harare and research the project, and I am now not able
to go. I need to find another organisation/school asap and move on this
fairly quickly or the arts council will take the funds back.

The young people need to be able to speak/write english. I'm open to all
suggestions. If you would like any more information about me or the
project please email me.

Lindsay

--
Lindsay Perth