Roshini Kempadoo on 22 Jun 2001 07:11:01 -0000

Re: [oldboys] last call for changes and updates -- cvs

>hiya,
>
>this is the last chance to add, change or update information before it goes
>online.
>pls. feel free to add yourself (data), if you want your cv be included on
>the obn website.
>
>c.

Sorry its a bit late but I enclose this.

Roshini Kempadoo  (UK)<kempadoo@dircon.co.uk>
Roshini is a digital practitioner and lecturer at University of East London
in digital media. Her recent digital media artworks include: 'Virtual
Exiles'  http://www.virtualexiles.org.uk Watermans Arts Centre, London
(2000). 'Future Belonging' C3, http://www.futurebelonging.C3.hu Center for
Communication and Culture, Budapest, Hungary (2000). 'The Future Looms'
http://www.channel.org.uk/futurelooms Internet  art commission. (1998)
Publications of her work include: 'Roshini Kempadoo' available from
Autograph (London) 1997. 'Photography in the 1990's' - CD-ROM by University
Art Galleries, Wright State University, USA. Perspektief Magazine November
Issue 1993,The Netherlands.