Anonymous on Wed Oct 10 01:13:13 2001

No Subject

Sorry, I have to list some.

Such moronity exemplificates the directions by which Americana
seems to be leading the united free world of democracy-upholding nations.
I think we should expressify ourselves like this all the time.
Its a whole new approach of linguistic liberation from a politicalised
thinking process.
Where words and ideas take flight from the wings of all sense and logical
constraintment.
Although, perhaps not for foreign languages like Mexican or Hispanic or
Grecian.

Rachel

---------

"We spent a lot of time talking about Africa, as we should.
Africa is a nation that suffers from incredible
disease."-Gothenburg, Sweden, June 14, 2001

"Russia is no longer our enemy and therefore we shouldn't be
locked into a Cold War mentality that says we keep the peace
by blowing each other up. In my attitude, that's old, that's tired,
that's stale."-Des Moines, Iowa, June 8, 2001

"Anyway, I'm so thankful, and so gracious-I'm gracious that
my brother Jeb is concerned about the hemisphere as
well."-Miami, Fla., June 4, 2001

"Our nation must come together to unite."-Tampa, Fla., June
4, 2001

"So on behalf of a well-oiled unit of people who came together
to serve something greater than themselves,
congratulations."-Remarks to the University of Nebraska
women's volleyball team, the 2001 national champions,
Washington, D.C., May 31, 2001

"If a person doesn't have the capacity that we all want that
person to have, I suspect hope is in the far distant future, if at
all."-Remarks to the Hispanic Scholarship Fund Institute,
Washington, D.C., May 22, 2001

"Thirdly, the explorationists are willing to only move equipment
during the winter, which means they'll be on ice roads, and
remove the equipment as the ice begins to melt, so that the
fragile tundra is protected."-Conestoga, Pa., May 18, 2001

"For every fatal shooting, there were roughly three non-fatal
shootings. And, folks, this is unacceptable in America. It's just
unacceptable. And we're going to do something about
it."-Philadelphia, May 14, 2001

"There's no question that the minute I got elected, the storm
clouds on the horizon were getting nearly directly
overhead."-Washington, D.C., May 11, 2001

"But I also made it clear to [Vladimir Putin] that it's important to
think beyond the old days of when we had the concept that if
we blew each other up, the world would be
safe."-Washington, D.C., May 1, 2001

"First, we would not accept a treaty that would not have been
ratified, nor a treaty that I thought made sense for the
country."-On the Kyoto accord in an interview with the
Washington Post, April 24, 2001

"It's very important for folks to understand that when there's
more trade, there's more commerce."-Quebec City, Canada,
April 21, 2001

"Neither in French nor in English nor in Mexican."-Declining to
answer reporters' questions at the Summit of the Americas,
Quebec City, Canada, April 21, 2001

"I've coined new words, like, misunderstanding and
Hispanically."-Radio-Television Correspondents Association
dinner, Washington, D.C., March 29, 2001

"A lot of times in the rhetoric, people forget the facts. And the
facts are that thousands of small businesses-Hispanically
owned or otherwise-pay taxes at the highest marginal
rate."-to the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce; Washington,
D.C., March 19, 2001

"My plan plays down an unprecedented amount of our national
debt."-Budget address to Congress, Feb. 27, 2001

"You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a
literacy test.''-Townsend, Tenn., Feb. 21, 2001

"We're concerned about AIDS inside our White House-make
no mistake about it."-Washington, D.C., Feb. 7, 2001

"There's no such thing as legacies. At least, there is a legacy, but
I'll never see it."-To Catholic leaders at the White House, Jan.
31, 2001

"Redefining the role of the United States from enablers to keep
the peace to enablers to keep the peace from peacekeepers is
going to be an assignment."-Interview with the New York
Times, Jan. 14, 2001 (Thanks to Rachael Contorer.)

"The California crunch really is the result of not enough
power-generating plants and then not enough power to power
the power of generating plants."-Interview with the New York
Times, Jan. 14, 2001

"I'm hopeful. I know there is a lot of ambition in Washington,
obviously. But I hope the ambitious realize that they are more
likely to succeed with success as opposed to
failure."-Interview with the Associated Press, Jan. 18, 2001

"I would have to ask the questioner. I haven't had a chance to
ask the questioners the question they've been questioning. On
the other hand, I firmly believe she'll be a fine secretary of labor.
And I've got confidence in Linda Chavez. She is a-she'll bring
an interesting perspective to the Labor Department."-Austin,
Texas, Jan. 8, 2001

"I mean, these good folks are revolutionizing how businesses
conduct their business. And, like them, I am very optimistic
about our position in the world and about its influence on the
United States. We're concerned about the short-term economic
news, but long-term I'm optimistic. And so, I hope investors,
you know-secondly, I hope investors hold investments for
periods of time-that I've always found the best investments are
those that you salt away based on economics."-Austin, Texas,
Jan. 4, 2001

"Natural gas is hemispheric. I like to call it hemispheric in nature
because it is a product that we can find in our
neighborhoods."-Austin, Texas, Dec. 20, 2000

"I am mindful of the difference between the executive branch
and the legislative branch. I assured all four of these leaders that
I know the difference, and that difference is they pass the laws
and I execute them."-Washington, D.C., Dec. 18, 2000

"They misunderestimated me."-Bentonville, Ark., Nov. 6,
2000

"They said, 'You know, this issue doesn't seem to resignate with
the people.' And I said, you know something? Whether it
resignates or not doesn't matter to me, because I stand for
doing what's the right thing, and what the right thing is hearing
the voices of people who work."-Portland, Ore., Oct. 31,
2000

"Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take
dream."-LaCrosse, Wis., Oct. 18, 2000

"Mr. Vice President, in all due respect, it is-I'm not sure 80
percent of the people get the death tax. I know this: 100
percent will get it if I'm the president."

"I know the human being and fish can coexist
peacefully."-Saginaw, Mich., Sept. 29, 2000

"I will have a foreign-handed foreign policy."-Redwood,
Calif., Sept. 27, 2000

"One of the common denominators I have found is that
expectations rise above that which is expected."-Los Angeles,
Sept. 27, 2000

"It is clear our nation is reliant upon big foreign oil. More and
more of our imports come from overseas."-Beaverton, Ore.,
Sep. 25, 2000

"I am a person who recognizes the fallacy of humans."-Oprah,
Sept. 19, 2000

"A tax cut is really one of the anecdotes to coming out of an
economic illness."-The Edge With Paula Zahn, Sept. 18,
2000

"The best way to relieve families from time is to let them keep
some of their own money."-Westminster, Calif., Sept. 13,
2000

"I don't think we need to be subliminable about the differences
between our views on prescription drugs."-Orlando, Fla.,
Sept. 12, 2000

"We'll let our friends be the peacekeepers and the great country
called America will be the pacemakers."-Houston, Texas,
Sept. 6, 2000

"We cannot let terrorists and rogue nations hold this nation
hostile or hold our allies hostile.''-Ibid.

"And if he continues that, I'm going to tell the nation what I think
about him as a human being and a person."-President George
H.W. Bush, on the Today show, Aug. 1, 2000