Rena Tangens on 5 Aug 2001 12:54:48 -0000

Re: [oldboys] HAL

cornelia@snafu.de (Cornelia Sollfrank) schrieb unter '[oldboys] HAL':

Hi,

> we should fix a time and place to meet at HAL. any suggestions from those
> you know the situation well?

we will have an open tent in the main area, where we present information
on the Big Brother Awards with table and some chairs.
You can use this as a meeting point if you like.

See you there
               //Rena

--
    Rena Tangens, c/o Art d'Ameublement, Marktstr. 18, D-33602 Bielefeld