miss.gunst on Mon, 18 Mar 2002 01:32:37 +0100 (CET)

[oldboys] announcment: cornelia sollfrank on women hackers, cyberfeminisms, old boys network

dear listmembers,

following in the next two mails is the english version of an interview
florian cramer conducted with connie sollfrank in dec 2001. this english
version was published on nettime-l yesterday; there's also a german
version published on rohrpost recently - in case somebody is interested,
I could fwd. this too (maybe via private mail).
I think Connie makes several interesting point concerning issues like:
the relations between net.art(ists) and the art system, hacking and/as
art, women hackers, cyberfeminism and, last but not least, old boys
network(ing) - some of them worth to discuss, maybe also on this list...

best,
verena