artcart on Fri, 19 May 2000 14:12:54 +0200 (CEST)

No Subject

            	         ** artcart **
            	  Be Avantgarde - Buy Net.Art

artcart-News Contents:

 1- You love Artcart ? - Let your friends discover your favourite
    net.art piece
 2- Our recommendation: Erwin Redl - truth is a moving target
 3- Buy some net.art shown at Kunstvlaai 4
 4- Our New Partner - verybusy.org
 5- About artcart

1. You love Artcart ? - Let your friends discover your favourite
   net.art piece

Sunday May 21th 2000 7.00 pm GMT+2
http://pavu.com/iaaf
--

pavu.com's iaaf [ Informative Arts Art Foundation ]
presents :

SPECIAL POWERPLINE irc event !!
International Relay Chat Rendez-Vous
Sunday May 21th 2000 7.00 pm GMT+2
irc server : irc.webmaster.com | chan : #iaaf | port : 6667
online java chat event connection and informations at :
http://pavu.com/iaaf
--

presentation of the the new and amazing Artcart's Powerpline media tool

"Post personal messages and selected
Artcart's product info to the person of your choice
with Artcart's powerpline. "

The Artcart powerpline is a http://pavu.com service
--

We are already looking forward to welcoming you
Events sponsored in part by boomania and pavu.com

Artcart -- be avant-garde ! buy net.art ! -- Artcart

-- brought to you by :

http://www.artcart.de
http://www.pavu.com
http://www.copyGNou.com

2. Our recommendation: Erwin Redl - truth is a moving target

There is an excellent opportunity to start your own net.art collection
with a work of Erwin Redl!

-------------

Titel:"truth is a moving target"

Edition: 50/50
Collector`s Edition with one original print
Technology Used - Shockwave

The internet project 'Truth is a moving target' is a first attempt to work
with text material I collected since 1994. These texts, which I simply
labeled 'sentences', are thoughts I wanted to record - being afraid not to
remember them later. The first sentence I wrote down was 'Truth is moving
target'.

The web piece always starts with the title, then the user decides by
interacting with the mouse how the texts develop. Should the viewer prefer
to be passive the program itself evolves over time employing strategic
chance operations. The intertwining of active and passive participation,
linearity and controlled randomness traces the flexible structure of
meanings.

Biography
born 1963, Gföhl, Lower Austria

Education (selection)MFA Computer Art, School of Visual Arts, New York
Diploma in Electronic Music, Academy of Music, Vienna
BA in Composition, Academy of Music, Vienna

Scholarships and awards (selection)
P.S.1 Studio Residency New York, 1997/98
Prix Ars Electronica 96, Honorable mention - category Interactive Art
Fulbright Scholarship for MFA studies at School of Visual Arts, 1993-95
Solo showsAustrian Cultural Institute New York, New York, 1998
T0-Public Netbase Chiller Lounge, Museums Quarter Vienna, 1997
Blau-Gelbe Galerie, 1995, Vienna

>>>For more information on this section, click below:
   http://www.artcart.de

3. Buy some net.art shown at Kunstvlaai 4

artcart.de proudly presents works of participants of the
nET affEcTs dutch/international net art show for
Kunstvlaai 4 in Amsterdam!

Take a chance to purchase this fine selection of net.art by:
Blank/Jeron, Mouchette, J. R. Leegte, Peter Luining/LFOUNDATION,
Melinda Rackham and Pavu

at http://www.artcart.de

----
[nET affEcTs 6-14 may 2000, Kunstvlaai 4, Amsterdam, Netherlands]
- a dutch/international net art show curated by Peter luining and brought to
you by pavu.com -
 http://pavu.com/netaffects

4.Our New Partner - verybusy.org

The first netart shop on the internet
<http://www.artcart.de/>www.artcart.de and
<http://www.verybusy.org/>www.verybusy.org will cooperate right now. the
artworks available at artcart are stored in the art database of
verybusy.org! When ever you search on a netart project what's at artcart's
shopsystem, it will be displayed at verybusy.org using a special icon.

Actual 15 Works, from Artists like  Annie Abrahams, Blank/Jeron, Heath
Bunting, Valery Grancher, Takuji Kogo, Mouchette, J. R. Leegte, Peter
Luining/LFOUNDATION, mi_ga, Melinda Rackham,
Erwin Redl, Pavu, Tina LaPorta are offered - just search on the artists.

We cordially invite you to to access the searchengine powered by
verybusy.org at artcart.de!

5. artcart - The First Online Net.Art Store

If you want to discover the latest trends in contemporary art, if you are
interested in the young and modern art and if editions and multiples are or
could become beginner´s drugs for you, artcart is the right place for you.

We have an exciting and multifaceted spectrum of the net.art scene to
offer. The works which will play a leading role at artcart are innovative,
lively and playful, but they always point out the way ahead.

Be Avantgarde - Buy Net.Art
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

artcart proudly presents works of eminent contemporary artist:

Annie Abrahams, Blank/Jeron, Heath Bunting, Valery Grancher, Takuji Kogo,
Mouchette, J. R. Leegte, Peter Luining/LFOUNDATION, mi_ga, Melinda Rackham,
Erwin Redl, Pavu, Tina LaPorta

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

We would like to thank all our readers for
reading artcart-News.

Sincerely,

The artcart - Team
-------

Removing your email address from this list is easy.
simply click the email address below and send:

<mailto:leave-news@artcart.de>

Come and buy today and get free shipping!
http://www.artcart.de

            	         ** artcart **
            	  Be Avantgarde - Buy Net.Art