jfwyb on Thu, 1 Jun 2000 17:38:14 +0200 (CEST)

[rohrpost] $89 Down = $1000 PER SALE! [avabo]

$89 down = $1000 PER SALE!

EARN $1000 EVERY TIME SOMEONE ENROLLS!!!

All you need to do is say, "Yes, I want to earn $5,000
a week" and we'll plug you into our TURNKEY marketing
system.PLUS we'll give you FREE tools + a FREE web site
for the fastest start possible!

mailto:bc2@n2mail.com?subject=YES

This is the most explosive NON -MLM income opportunity
we have ever seen; this is the easiest sale you will
EVER make!

Testimonies:

This program is so easy, 'with your system I have made
13 salaams first week'. That's $13000' this is the best
program I've done and I've done them all!

Richard S. Memphis, TN

I sent out 1000 faxes got 15 calls, and made $10,000 my
first week, 'Now All my friends want to know what I'm
doing, thank you God'

Derrick A. Atlanta, GA

I am SPEECHLESS! With your FREE leads, and FREE unsecured
Visa MC, I was able to advertise free & pay for faxes that
got my phone ringing off the hook! I think I'll have 20
sales this month!!! I haven't even begun to download all
the free software to make even more MONEY' Thanks guys

Randy S. Detroit MI

Hello my name is David Webster and I live in Newport Beach,
California. I was in my chiropractor’s office recently
getting an adjustment for a pinched nerve when the secretary
was about to throw out a fax that they had just received.
The fax was similar to this email and caught my eye. I took
it home and called the name on it (Derrick Alexander) to
find out more. He told me that he had gotten a similar fax
from someone who had just made 55 sales in four weeks. That
comes out to making $55,000 in just four weeks. Derrick
that very week had just made $14,000 in 5 days. I joined
that same night. I would be a fool not too. I did exactly
what he told me to do (a fax blast) and in my second
day I made $6,000. No hard selling, no hustling my friends,
just friendly people looking at a great opportunity and
wanting in. Even if it took me a month to make an extra
$5,000 I would have been happy, but $6,000 in my second
day, wow! I'm excited.

If you have been looking for something that is not MLM,
is turnkey and very easy to do, then please email us back
requesting some more information….AND as an added bonus,
if you are one of the first 100 who enroll and qualify,
you will receive a FREE computer system worth over $800 -
delivered to your door!