francis on Tue, 13 Jun 2000 18:48:33 +0200 (CEST)

[rohrpost] francis presents: Jacek Staniszewski on http://contour.net

Hello

The first time I've met Jacek was October 1997 in Dessau. That time he
presented his project
NEUROBOT at the OSTRANENIE-Festival. Since that time we've been in
contact by email
and inbetween a lot of inspiring face2face-meetings. Jaceks' interest
reaches from all kind of
crazy, maniac topics (e.g. conspiracy, psychoacustic) to contemporary,
experimental electronic
music.

This year Jacek and his neurobotfriend Dominik Kowalski have produced a
CD-Compilation
"C9H13O3N" featuring the most newest experimental music from Poland.
"C9H13O3N" refers
to the concept of  Polycephal a chemical near to the more known
Adrenaline.

During my last stay in Warszawa I've recorded a 45 minute-session plaid
by Jacek Staniszewski
and also made an interview with him. Together with the "C9H13O3N"-CD
I'll present this on

THURSDAY 15.06.00 1800 CET
http://www.contour.net/live.ram

So You are invited to listen the REALAUDIO-stream and to have a chat,
which can also be
accessed via the contour.net website. later You'll find the file in the
archive-section.

best greetings

francis