Station Rose on 9 Sep 2000 20:45:59 -0000

[rohrpost] Station Rose Webcast 120 on TV for 1hour

  dear Gunafa Netizen,

we are back from ars electronica, not playing this time, but scanning
everything there, as well as from
our gig in vienna´s great electronic club rhiz. thank you here to the rhiz
crew!!
;-)

today´s topic is  a premiere.

Station Rose on TV:
 VIVA2, programm 2STEP:
On air for on 1 hour nonstop in september 2000.

Situated  between Sven Väth and Ian Pooley, STR is coming up with a set of
both soundz & visuals.
 When we were asked by to make a one hour programm, we decided to tape and
show a whole webcast. The newest webcast 120 was STReamed and at the same
time recorded,  on the 1st of september in the studio in Frankfurt. Now
Webcast 120 will go on air.
This is a real premiere.We never have shown a 100% live & full length
webcast on TV so far.
We didnt do any post- production at all, and are clearly talking about a
<realtime> session here.

With 3 reruns, it will be watched by 20 million people. Will it change
society ? Will that change Station Rose ? You´ll find out. Stay subscribed.

1 hour STR live on VIVA2 !
info: http://www.viva-zwei-online.de/2step.php3
schedule: 10.9., 00h (=9.9, midnite) CET
               10.9.  7pm
	11.9, 3am
	16.9, 2am

playlist incl:
"Dave" (to be released on gigolo)
"webcast day 92" on gunafa, remix by Move D (source records)
& many tracks from the new CD "AU CIEL" on crippled dick hot wax

   "Cyberspace  is  Our Land!"

stay with us
             station rose   9-2000