Anja Pratschke on 13 Nov 2000 12:06:48 -0000

[rohrpost] Search for interesting Human-computer Interface design

Hello,
I need your help.

I am an architect and I am preparing my Phd Thesis in Computerscience in

the University of São Paulo, Brazil. My research is based in Human
Computer Interface Design, Virtual Environments and Multimidia
Aplications.

I would be glad if you could help me by indicating laboratories and
names of  researchers, and professionals, artists, designers,
architects, computerscientists  etc which think or search or develop
Human-Computer Interfaces and work interdisciplinar and experimental.

I will be in Germany in February and March, and I will be also in
Holland and France.

Thank you for your time,
Sincerely,
Anja Pratschke