Agricola de Cologne on 7 Jun 2001 10:28:50 -0000

[rohrpost] MAPPING project: now online

MAPPING PROJECT
by Daniel Stringer, May 2001

The works gathered here begin the process of
understanding maps and art, bringing together
different interpretations and uses of the relationships
developed between them.

GEOGRAPHY OF VIOLENCE
by Andrej Tisma

Aware of it or not, our destinies are written in
geographic maps. It counts if you are born or living in
the West or East, North or South, Asia or America,
Europe or Africa... Our fate is written between the
border lines that run as the walls between city blocks
and we are determined by being placed on one side or
another.

http://www.sonicsysit.co.uk/gorkydan/navhtml/index3.html

 PARTICIPANTS:
 Agricola de  Cologne