Andreas Broeckmann on Mon, 3 Jan 2000 15:01:04 +0200

Syndicate: (Xchange) pararadio changes and expansion

From: Notari Peter <pita@c3.hu>
To: xchange@re-lab.net
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 16:50:04 +0100

hello there,

here is some new info on pararadio http://para.c3.hu, in budapest.

we now have 4 days of live transmission, monday to thursday every week,
and the fifth day, friday will start up in january, making us available
live every weekday from 6pm till 10pm.
this means that at the moment there is 17 hours of live transmission each
week and this will increase to around 21 in january.
altogether this year we produced 500 hours of live programmes and 2/3rd of
this was made in the last 4 month from september to december. great
achievements i think, especially that we are still non-profit thus not
paying any money for the programmemakers.

the crew is around 40 people who produce the programmes as well do the
website, technicians etc. this was also incrased by about 10 in the last 3
months and will increase further in january when the new programmes start.
still the core is here, students, computer addicts, experts, etc comprise
the staff of the radio, and we have great plans for the year 2000. most
importantly to break out from obscurity even more and keep the
non-mainstream content but still appeal to a larger audience. also in the
works are a promo cd with a nice booklet as well organising parties
regularly both in budapest and in the countryside. so we are busy to build
up the para media "business" and hopefully next year will be even more
successful than this one.
any help, further questions is greatly appreciated ans helps us to make
the radio and the site even better than it is now.

so fee free to comment and write to me on the matters above.

cheers

peter notari
aka pita
pararadio

Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 16:50:04 +0100

information&comunication channel | for net.broadcasters
http://xchange.re-lab.net  (Xchange)  net.audio network
xchange search/webarchive: http://xchange.re-lab.net/a/