Aleksandar Gubas on 1 Feb 00 21:28:04 MET

Syndicate: Yugoslavia on documentary film

CINEMA SAFARI FESTIVAL
Yugoslavia on documentary film since 1995

Since 1995 Belgrade and Serbia were visited by many professional journalists,
artists, adventurers, war tourists... All of them were interested in the black
hole called Serbia, and they have made some documentaries expressing their
points of view to this land of paradox.

REMONT and LOW-FI VIDEO will organize Cinema Safari Festival in the fall of
2000, where all those films would be shown. We'd like to see how the others
see us, and we invite all who visited Yugoslavia since 1995 with their cameras
to contact us and to submit their films (no entry fee).

Also, we invite everybody who knows about some of those authors and films to
tell us whom we should contact, because in 1999 there was so much cameras here
that we didn't manage to contact all those people, and every help in looking
for their films will be welcome.

You can contact us at:
remont@remont.co.yu
or: