Mirko Petric on Sun, 6 Feb 2000 12:31:23 +0100 (MET)

Re: Syndicate: Fwd: Do no longer exhibit in Austria! (fwd)

Dear Eric Kluitenberg,

I participated in the discussion following Robert Fleck's boycott call. I
talked about it to a person on the editorial board of the Croatian culture
biweekly "Zarez". The magazine would find it interesting to publish a
summary of the discussion, including excerpts from individual
contributions. I am writing this mail to you to ask if you would mind
having an excerpt from your contribution published and signed by your name
or e-mail address.

Please let me know about this.

Sincerely,
Mirko Petric