Aleksandar Gubas on Wed, 09 Feb 2000 17:21:10 +0100

Syndicate: looking for Belarussian filmmakers

A few days ago I saw a message on Syndicate about Belarussian art scene.
There were no Belarussian contacts mentioned in that message, but I'd
like to find some, and I ask everyone from (or knowing about somebody
from) Belarussia who deals with independent film and video to contact
me. I see Belarussian situation very similar to the Serbian, and I'd
like to try to make a bridge between these two countries - in an area I
deal with, i.e. film and video. Friends are here to support each other
in the hard times. I'll appreciate your help in this.
Thanks in advance,
Aleksandar Gubas
LOW-FI VIDEO, Belgrade