Arthur Bueno on Mon, 14 Feb 2000 11:27:25 +0100

Syndicate: CALL FOR ENTRIES - CD ROM EXHIBITION - CALL FOR ENTRIE

From: "joão Sarmento" <romarias@hotmail.com>
Subject: CALL FOR ENTRIES - CD ROM EXHIBITION - CALL FOR ENTRIES
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 18:07:09 GMT

CALL FOR ENTRIES

VideoLisboa ­ Romarias : CD ­ ROM  Exhibition

Deadline for entries ­ 10 / March / 2000
Festival dates 11 - 16 April / 2000 in Lisbon

Following last year?s first edition success of VideoLisboa International
Video Festival, Romarias, the CD-ROM exhibition integrated in the parallel
program of events, comes back this year to promote new work in the CD-ROM
format.

Like the first edition we will continue to exhibit work who open new routes
in the specificity of this format, that explore the creative potential of
this media and establish new places for the audience.

If you want to participate, please send your work to:

VideoLisboa / Romarias
Rua do Sol ao Rato, 73 ­ 1
1250 ­ 262
Lisboa
Portugal

For further info on the festival check:
www.videolisboa.com I e-mail: videolisboa@videolisboa.com

Romarias direct e-mail contact:
Romarias@hotmail.com

For entry form use the one below or download from the festival site

PLEASE COPY AND PASS ON THIS INFORMATION

CONTACTS  J. Sarmento
VideoLisboa I Romarias
Rua do Sol ao Rato, 73-1º, 1250-262 Lisboa PORTUGAL
Phone: 351 21 387 8121/2 I Fax: 351 21 387 6667
www.videolisboa.com I e-mail: videolisboa@videolisboa.com
Romarias direct e-mail contact: Romarias@hotmail.com

- Title
- Synopse
- Author
- Photographs (no more then three in digital format)
- Relevant press releases
- English translation
- Country of origin
- Year of production
- Hardware requirements
Contacts
- Name
- Address
- Telephone
- Fax
- E-mail
- URL
Please also answer the following:
If your CD-ROM is selected, do you intend to be present at the Festival?
Value of copy US$ (for insurance):
I wish my CD-ROM back, in case it is excluded, for which I will pay for.
I agree to include my CD-ROM into VideoLisboa archives.
Do you agree with the broadcasting of clips (3' in maximum) to be included
in news report?

Transportation and insurance
- The applicants will bear the shipping costs of sending the CD-ROMs. The
Festival will cover the return costs. The CD-ROMs originating from outside
the European Union, should be sent directly to the Festival always with the
inscription "no commercial value - for cultural purposes only" written on
the package or envelope. In these cases, should any difficulty arise
concerning the shipping of the material, please contact the nearest
Portuguese Embassy and the festival organisers. The works, when in
possession of the Festival, will, at all times, be covered by insurance,
from reception to return. The CD-ROMs submitted to selection will only be
returned in case that wish is duly expressed on the entry form. The
screening format copies will be returned according to the instructions on
the entry form.
General Terms
Clips (3 mins. max.) from selected video works may be used for promotion
purposes, unless indication against it is expressed on the entry form. The
Direction of the Festival will provide the authors of the selected works
with accommodation during the event. Any further information not mentioned
on these regulations sheet will be decided and communicated by the Direction
of the Festival to all interested parties.
PLEASE COPY AND PASS ON THIS INFORMATION