Natalie Bookchin on Mon, 14 Feb 2000 11:25:39 -0700

Syndicate: ****visiting artist faculty positions at cal arts***

hi,
we have some positions open in the photo program at calarts for next year.
if you work with the net, with photo, with words, computers or anything else you think is important and are interested in the position PLEASE APPLY!
pass this on to others you think might be good for the job.

let me know if you have any questions.
we begin reviewing applications on march 15.

thanks,
natalie

---

Visiting Artist Positions
California Institute for the Arts
Program in Photography

Artist/(and or) Theorist/(and or) Historian/ emphasis in Photography, Media, and/or related Theorys

Two positions available: One year long position starting from September 2000 to May 2001 and a second position for one semester only.

Responsibilities include two courses per semester, supervision of independent study projects, participation in student reviews, and student advising at both the undergraduate and graduate level.  Significant record of exhibition or production, ability to address range of media and all levels of practice.  Include letter of application, CV, slides of work, publications, video, CD ROM &/ or url, three references, SASE.

A/D April 15, 2000 but application review will begin March 15, 2000.  EOE, WMA

Kaucyila Brooke
Director, Program in Photography
Cal Arts
24700 McBean Parkway