Verdejost on Thu, 17 Feb 2000 04:33:45 EST

Syndicate: Comite de Soutien a Leonardo

Hi,

I have been in direct touch with the Leonardo foundation about this, finding
the whole matter an appalling example of pushy money and obnoxious ideas.

I would be interested in any information, happy to sign anything in support,
and maybe, as I am a somewhat recognised film (and now digital video) maker,
would be interested in making something around this matter.

Also I think a possible response to the financial Leonardo's is to have as
many people commence making Leonardo this and Leonardo that sites as can be,
so they really get lost.  Or waste a lot of $$ chasing this particular dog's
tail.

Sincerely

Jon Jost