Andrej Tisma on Mon, 21 Feb 2000 10:22:18 +0100

Syndicate: Sorry, yesterday's virus - no intention

Dear folks,
It happened yesterday I sent you by no intention a virus "Happy99.exe"
file. I hope you didn't open it. I have open it few days ago (it was an
animated image of fireworks) so I got the virus and not knowing it I
sent it to the list. But as some of you have warned me I cleaned my
computer.
SORRY for possible inconveniences.
If you got the virus here is instruction how to clean it manually.
go to:
   http://vil.nai.com/vil/vpe10144.asp