Arthur Bueno on Wed, 28 Jun 2000 11:58:42 +0200

Syndicate: Fw: request for video work

From: "Francis, Rupert" <R.P.Francis@tees.ac.uk>
Subject: request for video work
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 18:09:22 +0100

Hi everyone,

We are stimulating the electronic arts in Middlesbrough UK, by showing video
work the last wednesday of every month, inspired and implemented by Kate
Rich of the Bureau of Inverse Technology under her highly successful Small
Radius Cinema program. In order to continue the stimulus we would very much
like to receive any video works for consideration. Please send to:

	Rupert Francis
	c/o Community Informatics Research and Applications Unit (CIRA)
     	University Of Teesside
      	Middlesbrough TS1 3BA
      	UK

Regards