Maurice Wessling on Wed, 5 Jul 2000 21:06:05 +0200 (CEST)

Syndicate: MDLF-C@MP New Media Fellowships (fwd)

-----Original Message-----
From: Center for Advanced Media--Prague [mailto:c@mp.mdlf.org]
Sent: Thursday, June 29, 2000 10:45 AM
To: campnews@egroups.com
Subject: [campnews] MDLF-C@MP New Media Fellowships

Media Development Loan Fund (MDLF) and its Center for Advanced
Media--Prague (C@MP)
announce:

MDLF-C@MP New Media Fellowships

We are looking for creative individuals to develop new-media products and
projects
in cooperation with C@MP. We are interested in supporting the development of:

- products that can efficiently function in low-bandwith conditions
- secure web-mail interfaces
- remote management of radio transmitters
- secure wireless communications
- new-media solutions for print media

The above list is not exhaustive. If you have ideas for any products that
coincide
with C@MP's mission and goals (see http://www.mdlf-camp.net/aboutcamp.html
<http://www.mdlf-camp.net/aboutcamp.html> ), please don't hesitate to
contact us.

The fellowships will be awarded to a maximum of $4,000 for a six-month period.
Fellows will be able to work at our media lab in Prague.

To submit your application or request more information, e-mail us at
c@mp.mdlf.org.

[campnews] is a mailing list that brings you updates on training, events, and
career opportunities at the Center for Advanced Media--Prague (C@MP) <
http://www.mdlf-camp.net <http://www.mdlf-camp.net> >. For more information
on C@MP
training, check out http://www.mdlf-camp.net/training.html
<http://www.mdlf-camp.net/training.html>
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO FORWARD THIS MESSAGE TO ANYONE WHO MAY FIND IT OF INTEREST.
Thanks in advance.