The Netcasterz Organisation on Mon, 14 Aug 2000 14:24:03 +0200

Syndicate: This Is Not A Drill (Part II) The Democratic National Corporate* Convention

From: "The Netcasterz Organization" <hugecaster@hotmail.com>
Subject: This Is Not A Drill (Part II)  The Democratic National *Corporate*
Convention
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 22:32:25 -0700

Greetings from The Netcasterz Organization and the MicroRadio.Network

Here we go again!  This is not a drill.  This is a mobilization of the
MicroRadio Network, in collaboration with The Netcasterz Organization to
provide up to the moment coverage of the Democratic National Convention,
Shadow Conventions, Non Violent Protests, and Events surrounding the
Convention.  While the mainstream media frames the issues to the
satisfaction of their huge corporate sponsors, we will provide the most
accurate and critical coverage we can pull off.

We sincerely hope that you will join us this coming week at
http://www.microradio.net for live coverage.  Don't be shy, we can now
support you and 2199 of your friends all listening at once.  And if you're
in Seattle, you can listen in on Free Seattle Radio at 87.9 FM or Black Ball
Radio at 89.1 FM.  In Santa Cruz try  Radio Free Santa Cruz at 96.3 FM.

Thanks for your continued support.  Feel free to forward this email to
everyone in your address book, hell, and creation.

Allan Steed
Netcasterz Organization
hugecaster@hotmail.com

Join the Netcasterz Organization at http://www.hugecaster.com

and P.S. - If you're in L.A., and want to call in a report, the StudioX
phone is 206.443.3208 - you can also send your audio files as email
attachments to submissions@blackballradio.com