Gerfried Stocker on Fri, 1 Sep 2000 19:22:17 +0200

Syndicate: Ars Electronica and the political situation in Austria

Since Tim, posted his part of our discussion on this list, which is fine
with me, I just want to add that for my part I consider this not a public
discussion.
Not because I wouldn't consider the topic being a public issue but because I
think my public statement and answer lies in the program of the festival,
the activities we do and the support we give to certain projects.

Its good that some people have finally recognized the Free Speech Project in
our program.
I hope you all can come to judge whether Ars Electronica meets your
expectations.

Gerfried Stocker