Arthur Bueno on Wed, 06 Sep 2000 14:35:21 +0200

Syndicate: Fw: Protest: Biofascistoid Tendencies at "ars electronica" symposium

From: cyberwriter@utanet.at
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 13:23:07 +0200
Subject: Protest: Biofascistoid Tendencies at "ars electronica" symposium

dear colleagues,

i want to inform you about explicit bio-fascistoid
tendencies on this years' ars electronica symposium.

please read my contributions to telepolis at

http://www.heise.de/tp/deutsch/inhalt/konf/8667/1.html

and at

http://www.heise.de/tp/deutsch/inhalt/konf/8658/1.html

read especially the paper of the radical darwinian
biologist randy thornhill which was published in this
years' ars electronica catalogue book without editorial
comment:

http://kultur.aec.at/festival2000/texte/randy_thornhill_d.ht

(i don't know why this webmail is unable to link the "m",
but please note it ;-), type in "htm" at the end of this
link)

it's the worst thing that came accross my scientific
experience so far, i think we cannot remain silent about
that.

please all contact via e-mail
thank you

dr. stefan weber, media scientist, salzburg

>Domainanmeldung und Domainabfrage: .at, .de, .com, .net, .org, .cc
GRATIS Registrierung: .com, .net, .org     http://www.domainsave.at

+ 2 email Accounts + Domainpointer,  innerhalb von 24h registriert.