iliyana nedkova on Mon, 18 Sep 2000 15:47:02 +0100

Syndicate: natural born ... queries

dear all,

just a slightly odd query.

i am currently doing a research for a book contribution on migrant
identities with a special focus on natural born bulgarians - visual artists
and practitioners - working away from home.

wondered whether you can drop me a line if you are one or know of one so
that i can contact you/them with my further queries.

with many thanks,
-il

Iliyana Nedkova
Associate Curator: Translocal Projects

Foundation for Art & Creative Technology
Bluecoat Chambers, School Lane
Liverpool L1 3BX, England

http://www.fact.co.uk

t. +44 (0) 151 709 2663