Andreas Broeckmann on Thu, 28 Sep 2000 09:22:48 +0200

Syndicate: Madelon Cabooter is leaving APEXchanges

From: "Madelon Cabooter" <mcabooter@eurocult.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 11:14:47 +0200

Dear all,

I hereby would like to inform you that I left the ECF to start working
for UNICEF in Ghana.

For questions about Play Against Violence please contact Igor
Dobricic <idobricic@eurocult.org>

For questions about Art in Action and Exposure Unlimited! please
contact Kirsten van den Hul <kvandenhul@eurocult.org>

For questions about APEXchanges please contact Philip Tijsma
<apexchanges@eurocult.org>

If you would like to reach me in the future you can send an e-mail
to the following address: <mcabooter@hotmail.com>.

All the best for your future work, and best regards!!

Madelon Cabooter
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Madelon Cabooter
Programme Officer
European Cultural Foundation
Jan van Goyenkade 5
1075 HN Amsterdam
The Netherlands
tel. +31 20 676 02 22
fax. +31 20 675 22 31
http://www.eurocult.org
email: mcabooter@eurocult.org
General email to: eurocult@eurocult.org
Please send attachments in Wordperfect 6 or Word 6 format