Inke Arns on Tue, 10 Oct 2000 12:01:28 +0200

Syndicate: looking for people in Christchurch

Dear Syndicalists,

sorry to bother everyone with that kind of stuff, but I am trying to
re-establish some contact to the people I met in Christchurch/NZ. I have
nothing but their names (nobody gave me any cards down there ;).  I know
that there is at least one person from Christchurch on this list (Adam?) --
at least Zita mentioned the Syndicate list in connection with your name.
Would you please be so kind to give me Zita's and Nathan's e-mail / snail
mail addresses? Or pass on this mail on to them?

Thanks in advance,
Inke Arns

PS: My travel report is online at http://www.v2.nl/~arns/Texts/HK+NZ - I
will soon include some photos taken in HK and NZ.

- http://www.v2.nl/~arns/
- http://www.v2.nl/~arns/Texts/HK+NZ