Syndicate admin on Thu, 11 Jan 2001 22:57:36 +0100 (CET)

Syndicate: Info-Internetkunstpreis 2001 NET-Z-LAB

Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 16:58:49 +0100
From: "Ines Bruhn" <ines.bruhn@web.de>
Subject: Info-Internetkunstpreis 2001  NET-Z-LAB

Hello, dear Internet-Art-People !!

In december 2000 our internet-art-award NET-Z-LAB has been kicked off. The first
participants have signed in already.

Unfortunately, we had some trouble with the competition-homepage at the very
beginning. This is why we want to draw your attention to the URL
www.net-z-lab.de once again and make sure you didn? miss it. There you?l
find all the information in detail.

In a nutshell:
The topic of NET-Z-LAB is  ?ho am I today ? what are we doing tomorrow??
Deadline for all entries is March 30th 2001. The winners will be awarded a price
of ttl. 8.000 Euro (~ aprox. 8.000 $).

We would be happy to welcome your participation in the NET-Z-LAB. Please do also
make NET-Z-LAB known in your sphere of work.

Thank you very much !
Best wishes, yours

Prof. Ines Bruhn
(im Auftrag der IG Metall Chemnitz)