Syndicate admin on Sat, 20 Jan 2001 18:11:16 +0100 (CET)

Syndicate: Invitation to NET-Z-LAB Internet-Art-Award 2001

Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 11:08:04 +0100
From: "Ines Bruhn" <ines.bruhn@web.de>
Subject: Invitation to NET-Z-LAB Internet-Art-Award 2001 ++ Letter to
International Artists and Promoters

Hello, dear Internet-Art-People !!

In december 2000 our internet-art-award NET-Z-LAB has been kicked off. The
first participants have signed in already.

Unfortunately, we had some trouble with the competition-homepage at the very
beginning. This is why we want to draw your attention to the URL
www.net-z-lab.de once again and make sure you didn? miss it. There you?l find
all the information in detail.

In a nutshell: The topic of NET-Z-LAB is ?ho am I today ? what are we doing
tomorrow??
Deadline for all entries is March 30th 2001.
The winners will be awarded a price of ttl. 8.000 Euro (~ aprox. 8.000 $).

We would be happy to welcome your participation in the NET-Z-LAB. Please do
also make NET-Z-LAB known in your sphere of work.

Thank you very much !
Best wishes, yours

Prof. Ines Bruhn
(im Auftrag der IG Metall Chemnitz)