integer on Sat, 27 Jan 2001 09:15:09 +0100 (CET)

Syndicate: \/\ 242.055.koelenterate

02.

     \/\ 242.055.koelenterate

        http://eusocial.com/nato.0+55+3d/gm.al!mentaz!e/242.055.koelenterate.sit.bin

                  <
                 | |  ordnung + d!sz!pl!n

         "language is a skin: i rub my language against the other.
          it is as if i had words instead of fingers or fingers at the tip of my words.
          my language trembles with desire.  the emotion derives from a double
          contact:  on the one hand - a whole activity of discourse discreetly,
          indirectly focuses upon a single signified which is `i desire you`
          and releases. nourishes. ramifies it to the point of explosion
          (language experiences orgasm upon touching itself);  on the other
          hand i enwrap the other in my words - i caress. brush against. talk up
          this contact. i extend myself to make the commentary to which i submit
          the relation endure."

          whereas the pentagonal symmetry cannot be associated with equipartitions in
          space or homogenous point lattices - it is congruent with the pulsations
          of living growth - particularly those leading to gnomic growth [similar structures]
          in `lectures on the principles of symmetry` jaeger indicates a preference for
          the pentagonal symmetry - a symmetry konnekted with the `golden sekzie`
          [present in the human body] + unknoun in inanimate systems.
          it exists in the animal reign as well as in botany.

          01 algebraic curve intimately connected with homothetic growth is the logarithmic spiral.
          it is the only plane curve in which 2 arcs are _always similar to 1 other -
          varying in dimension but not in shape

          the fundamental diagram of the human face is the same as the one of the entire body.

          "i have no skin (except for caresses)."

-
as per exhibit 242. all goddesses are modular.

to extend
   to suppress
      to emerge
         to colonize
            to understand
               to komfort
                  to destroy
      to emerge
         to colonize
            to understand

           -O 43      /

                  netochka nezvanova  - volume 4 number 7
        [c]ccp 0+00 irena sabine czubera. memes pre:served
                         - kop!eren verboten : http://www.membank.org

simply SUPERIOR.