integer on Wed, 7 Feb 2001 00:26:55 +0100 (CET)

Syndicate: \/\ letz kont!nue. 2 ma! pla! d!sz game.

>darko fritz <fritz.d@chello.nl>
>
>>thanks for your positive reaction on my message [starting from feburary 4th
>>2001]. i am more than happy when someone get critique in positive and
>>constructive way, as was my intention [btw, do not happens often]. respect.

nn t!pd

>dze un!korn tapeztr!ez at dze cluny muzeum !n par!z
>uoven !n dze _15th zentur! dep!kt dze 5 zenzez karakter!z!ng
>each zensz !n termz ov dze enjo!mnt !t prov!dz.
>
>tazte   - dze tazte ov fru!tz
>zmel    - dze zmel ov flouerz
>touch   - dze touch ov 01 karez!ng hand
>hear!ng - dze znd ov muz!k
>s!ght   - dze z!ght ov beaut! reflktd !n 01 m!ror
>
>konzult!ng 01 _modern book on zenzor! pz!kolog!e
>= 01 f!ndz but 01 paz!ng refernsz 2 dze zenzor! affekt.
>
>ernezt schachtel.z modez ov eksper!ensz!ng dze veLt
>autozentr!k + allozentr!k.
>
>autozentr!k = konzrnd avec hou + uat !z !t `!` feel.
>            = 01 fuz!on betu!n zenzor! kual!t! +
>            dze plzr odr d!zplzr + dze `!` = rezpndz pr!mar!l!
>            2 zomdz!ng !mp!ng on `!`
>
>allozentr!k = !nvolvz objekt!f!kaz!on.
>              dze emfaz!z = uat !z tak!ng plasz `out dzere`
>              + uat dze objkt !z l!ke
>

>lets read:
>

>"For sure I do not understand it fully, but read with pleasure or
>annoyance these texts that take some time to digest."
>

>"absolutely nothing. but in some measures respectable for other people time
> and good taste"
>

>nn

darko fritz <fritz.d@chello.nl> has said 0+0
although he = !n4rmd dzat

        "believe me that i can spam list with my artistic visions
         each hour, as many creative people can"

altzo ___...  nn = haz told ov dze 5 un!korn tapeztr!ez
abr = om!td dzat dze 6th 1 = _______.... dep!ktz
dze uoman u!th dze un!korn plasz!ng 01 ztr!ng ov jeuelz
bak !n2 01 kasket + on dze aun!ng ov dze tent = ur!tn
`a mon zeul dez!r`. alorz darko fritz. uat she za!ng 2 u +?

nn tap!ng 01 foot komponent.
`i am ready 2 believe you`

                                          pre.konssept!?
                                                meeTz ver!f1kat!?.

-

Netochka Nezvanova     - SUPORT-VEkTOR-MASKIN - ISBN: 0140444556
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
@www.eusocial.com
17.hzV.tRL.478