George(s) Lessard on Wed, 7 Feb 2001 12:44:52 -0500

Re: Syndicate: Re: Delhi : Inauguration of Sarai: The New M

http://www.sarai.net
My goodness... how your elitism suprises and disappoints me...

On 6 Feb 01, / from / via / thanks to, mrityunjoy chatterjee
<joychatterjee@yahoo.com>
 writing on Subject: Re: Syndicate: Re: Delhi : Inaugura

I think most integral part of our web site is design.
As the designner of the site I feel that without the
design element it is absolutely useless to see the
site. Thus I feel this site is not for the people with
very low band width or access to the dsign elements.

Joy

http://auctions.yahoo.com/

:-) Message ends, Signature begins (-:
George Lessard, living @ 61.10N 94.05W
Member, ICANN @Large Member # 375469
Comments should be sent to mediamentor_no_spam_@cyberdude.com
MSN Messanger address lessard99_no_spam_@hotmail.com
[Remove _no_spam_ from addresses to e-mail]
"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly
find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot...
"If you think you are too small to make a difference,
try sleeping in a closed room with a mosquito..." African Proverb
ICQ # 8501081
Moderator Creative-Radio http://www.eGroups.com/list/creative-radio
MediaMentor Weblog http://www.eGroups.com/list/mediamentor
Homepages http://media002.tripod.com
Caveat Lector, Disclaimers & (c) info http://members.tripod.com/~media002/disclaimer.htm

Semi-random signature quotes follow:
   Screw the Post Office -- Use Electronic Mail Instead