Tetsuya OZAKI on Fri, 9 Feb 2001 02:18:35 +0900

Syndicate: R E A L T O K Y O vol.13

R    E    A    L    T    O    K    Y    O
_____09_02_2001_Fri._vol.13___________ http://www.realtokyo.co.jp/

[This Week's Index]

(1) Tokyo, 4 Weeks: Who is Anna Karina's creator?
     recommended by Ogawa Tamaki
(2) RealCities from Prague
     The 'Occupation' of  Czech TV by Nomura Shinobu
(3) Tokyo Cruise 007:
     Hope, Encounter and Happiness by Serizawa Takashi
(4) Present of the Week:
     Invitation to the preview of 'American Psycho' and many others!

(1) Tokyo, 4 Weeks
Who is Anna Karina's creator?
recommended by Ogawa Tamaki (actress)

My heart leaped when I had heard that 'Bande a part' (The Band of
Outsiders), the early film of Jean-Luc Godard that was shelved for
30 years, was going to be released in Japan. The charm of the film
is of all things, 23-year-old Anna Karina. The sweetest era of
Karina, shining gloriously as Godard's muse, is captured in the film...

http://www.realtokyo.co.jp/en/4weeks/0017-ogawa.htm

(2) RealCities from Prague
The 'Occupation' of  Czech TV by Nomura Shinobu (journalist)

The 'rebels' of Czech TV, who began the dispute by occupying
station headquarters on December 23, have so far not surrendered.
On that day, the state-run Czech TV News showed its studio with
a Christmas tree. A newscaster read the rebels' demand for the
resignation of Director-General Jiri Hodac, while the protesters
stood behind him...

http://www.realtokyo.co.jp/en/cities/0011-checo.htm

(3) Tokyo Cruise 007:
Hope, Encounter and Happiness by Serizawa Takashi (publisher of RT)

Some shows with very attractive titles have been held in Tokyo
from the end of the last century to the dawn of the new one: 'The
Gift of Hope' at the Museum of Contemporary Art, Tokyo,
'Encounter' at the Tokyo Opera City Art Gallery, and 'The Place
of Happiness' at Watari-um...

http://www.realtokyo.co.jp/en/column/seri07.htm

(4) Present of the Week
To pray for many hits we've prepared lots of presents!  Send in
your name!  Be aware that each present has a different closing date.
Instead of announcing the winners we just send them their prize.

(* is new!)

* Invitation to the preview of 'American Psycho'
* 'Ratcatcher' catalogue
Invitation to the preview of 'BEST in SHOW'
Special goods of 'Ed and Ellis in Tokyo'
Invitation to 'MacWorld2001'
Tower Records' CD case & sticker
REALTOKYO stickers (ten per set)

To apply and for further information, please contact:
http://www.realtokyo.co.jp/en/present/present.htm

Please send your ideas and opinions to info@realtokyo.co.jp.
Three users who send us mail will be chosen to receive a little gift

---PR----------------------------------------------------------------
ad@realtokyo.co.jp <mailto:ad@realtokyo.co.jp>
REALTOKYO is looking for advertisers wanting to put banners in the
website and mail magazine.  Banners will get lots of hits from people
attracted to a website full of catchy information on cinema, art,
music, the theatre and other fun events in town.
Please contact the following email address for dimensions and costs.
info@realtokyo.co.jp <mailto:ad@realtokyo.co.jp>

No part of the text or images from this site may be used
without permission from the publisher.  Copyright 2001 REALTOKYO

Tetsuya OZAKI

Editor in Chief / REALTOKYO

TH Samoncho Bldg. #201
14 Samoncho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo