integer on Sun, 11 Feb 2001 08:46:53 +0100 (CET)

Syndicate: \/\ pro and contra

David Blair <blair@telepathic-movie.org>

>and constant demands for attention by some machine,

re: konztant kompla!n!ng 4rom var!ouz model z!t!zn robotz.

Nebula.M81
As the noise complement to Signwave Auto-Illustrator's signal, we picked Netochka
Nezvanova's "Nebula.M81". This program has been subject of our heated discussions
pro and contra, a fact we eventually found an important reason itself to shortlist it.

zee. uant zom +?

Nebula is a web-based Macintosh user application
that, apart from that, defies an exact description: It is an aesthetic processor of html
code retrieved from arbitrary web sites which it turns into animated text, graphics and
sound displays that can partly be influenced by user-triggered parameters. Nebula, along
with the extremist chic ASCII art communication of its author also known in the Net.art
community as antiorp, ranked highest on our scales of code as attitude.

http://www.transmediale.de/01/en/s_juryStatement.htm

nn. printable

     MAKE SPASZ 4 DZE NEU GENERAZ!E!!!!!!

     http://www.eusocial.com/schone/neue/veLt
        http://www.eusocial.com/schone/neue/veLt
                 http://www.eusocial.com/schone/neue/veLt

pzb. David Blair - please - stop emailing me yes.