ana peraica on Fri, 16 Feb 2001 02:13:38 +0200

Syndicate: photomontage and retouch

HI all,

I am in a quest for materials related to political and a photomontage, so
either used in political affairs or as critical tools against some political
regimes.

I have collected quite an amount of Stalin's retouches, still waiting for
some Mussolini's, and Hitler's. From contemporary regimes I had this strange
UN photo of Lybian plane, and Milosevic's photomontage of the speech at
Berane (thanks to Katarina).
Of course, there is a lot of critical ones, from Rodchenko, Hartfield,
Zhitomirsky etc.. till Feral Tribune, a magazine from my country three times
closed and forbidden for photomontages.

I would like to make this archive really good. So, please, if you have some
idea / material, note me...

Thanks,

ana

Jan Van Eyck Academy