integer on Fri, 23 Feb 2001 13:35:31 +0100 (CET)

Syndicate: you

>dear Netochka Nezvanova

Present!!

>> it is certainly bizarre that they mention tapes now when
>> they did _not mention tapes in the submission guidelines.
>> - please update the protocol to match
>
>1. we talked about works first : but most of them were tapes : so, its not "biza
>rre" - its just unprecise I suggest : sorry for the unpreciseness
>2. nevertheless we looked at all 14 urls : you did not send any entry+entryform
>: maybe you just sent your url adress to our email-account, but then you
> missed the entry-guidelines : next time have a look at them first

I transmitted a very elegant entry and did not miss the deadline.
Cest ta faute.

>3. when you write an email to me, say "you", but not "they": I refuse this rheto
>ric of suspicion

Bist du nervous. Varum denn +?

>S<F6>ren Grammel
>curator

Cure me then.

Vriendelijk, NN

-
Netochka Nezvanova      - the spreading web like rhythm we towards inch with
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST   - each impression yes +?
@www.eusocial.com
17.hzV.tRL.478