integer on Sat, 24 Feb 2001 02:51:09 +0100 (CET)

Re: Syndicate: Re: selection videonale 9, Bonn/D

melinda rackham <melinda@subtle.net>

>>and i know - that at least my entry was not accessed
>>since it logs on a server which it never did.
>>can VIDEONALE9 comment on that +?
>
>yes these are long standing complaints with juried shows - especially
>the ars electronica

ars electronica is a circus da + da.

>jurys who make ridiculous pronouncements or
>select the winners from unentered works outside the category
>guidelines..
>
>then.. who ever said the digital art world had any ethical guidelines...

they did.

>yes these are long standing complaints with juried shows

naturally most juries are totally incompetent, especially those in the art world.

one does however expect that they are sufficiently
competent to access the data - just __.. dbl click. 1 2.

amicalement.nn