integer on Mon, 26 Feb 2001 10:09:46 +0100 (CET)

Syndicate: Re: Announcing a Webcast Live From Tate Modern

honor <honor@va.com.au>

>As part of Tate Modern's Webcasting Programme, a live webcast of the ARTIST
>AS GALLERISTwill be presented this Saturday.
>This event is programmed to coincide with Tate Modern's first major
>temporary exhibition, CENTURY CITY: ART AND CULTURE IN THE MODERN
>METROPOLIS <http://www.tate.org.uk/modern/exhibitions/centuryc.htm>, which
>examines key moments of cultural creativity in nine great cities across the
>world.

this is humorous. honor <honor@va.com.au> what do you think +?
[serieusement]

>From: hc gilje <hc@nervousvision.com>
>hallo,
>
>My website has been updated with images from my performance at
>transmediale 01 (feb 10. in Berlin), my installation Iball (jan-apr,
>touring Norway as part of the Mensch! project) and an exhibition at
>UKS (jan/feb in Oslo).
>
>hilsen hc
>.-.  .-. http://www.nervousvision.com .-.  .-.

http://home.nvg.org/~hc/trans.html
http://www.zing.com/album/?id=4292942919

nn

                                             n      n

                             n      n
                                                  v3kt0r.r2!n - ztra!ng !n 2 dze z!ngular!t!

-

Netochka Nezvanova    - serieusement. just sing my praises [unconditionally]
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
@www.eusocial.com
17.hzV.tRL.478