Chris Byrne on Tue, 27 Feb 2001 19:04:15 +0000

Syndicate: MAMA@Zagreb

Dear Syndicalists,

I will be at MAMA in Zagreb on Wednesday 28 Februrary, snow permitting
(Edinburgh Airport closed today due to arctic blizzards). Also hopefully
Split and Rijeka in the next few days. I am giving short talks (20:15 CET)
on New Media Scotland and the media art scene in Scotland.

But the important thing to say is that if there are Syndicate subscribers
in Zagreb or thereabouts, it might be interesting to meet - perhaps see you
at MAMA?

Chris

Chris Byrne                          chris@mediascot.org