integer on Fri, 2 Mar 2001 02:39:51 +0100 (CET)

Re: Syndicate: --digital work

francis <francis@hgb-leipzig.de>

>Hello!

how do you do. [really]

>Today I've added my first entry for the netz-lab competition.

the sun rises everyday.

>I'm going
>to add entries everyday.

if you glow [teaching krikets neu trikx] we+ll no longer need the sun.

>http://www.chanel.com/fb/html/fr/fashion/pap/ete_2001/home.htm
>is the temporary place for the my entry.

there are 414 gram[m|atical  errors.

>best francis hunger, leipzig

nn.  paris. new york. london. tokyo.

                                             n      n

                             n      n
                                                  v3kt0r.r2!n - ztra!ng !n 2 dze z!ngular!t!

-

Netochka Nezvanova    - karesz!ng dze vektor!szd 4th d!menz!on.
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST - your giant telescopes search my heavens for echoes of creation
@www.eusocial.com
17.hzV.tRL.478