integer on Mon, 5 Mar 2001 21:40:24 +0100 (CET)

Syndicate: [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\ inconfondibile - m9ndfzzp - ou! ou non. !t > zan!tar! +?

        Antiorp, il personaggio pi? misterioso della
        net.art, realizza siti, cd e software firmati con pseudonimi diversi,
        ma il suo linguaggio ?   inconfondibile?

        http://www.exibart.com/IDNotizia2209.htm

nn - dekorouz grav!t!

-

Netochka Nezvanova     - r!ch.bored.edukated.all dolled up for autumn
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
@www.eusocial.com
17.hzV.tRL.478

                                                     |  +----------
                                                    |  |     <
                                   \\----------------+  |  n2t
                                                       |       >

 In una recente e-mail inviata a "Nettime" interviene insultando praticamente tutti
 i maggiori protagonisti della scena net artistica -critici come Pit Schultz e Tilman Baumgartel,
 artisti come Jodi e I/O/D- accusati di essere incompetenti, copioni e irrimediabilmente imbecilli.

        eksakt.

       \

       - http://membank.org/dataset/n/rachmaninov.o2.mp3

lunghi testi teorici infarciti di
                                                                       citazioni filosofiche colte

!ez pl!!!!!!z +?

this process of assimilation, which takes place in depth,
requires a state of relaxation that is becoming rarer and rarer.
if sleep is the apogee of physical relaxation, boredom is the
apogee of mental relaxation.

boredom is the dream bird that hatches the egg of experience.
a rustling in the leaves drives him away.  his nesting places -
the activities that are intimately associated with boredom -
are already extinct in the cities and are declining in the country as well.

with this the gift for listening is lost and the
community of listeners disappears. for storytelling is always the art
of repeated stories, and this art is lost when the stories are
no longer retained."

 - walter benjamin. illuminations

apropos. nato.tranzgen!k.haute-kouture

"Here fashion has opened the business of dialectical exchange between woman
and ware -- between carnal pleasure and the corpse.  The clerk, death, tall
and loutish, measures the century by the yard, serves as mannequin himself to
save costs, and manages single-handedly the liquidation that in French is
called revolution.  For fashion was never anything other than the parody of
the motley cadaver, provocation of death through the woman, and bitter
colloquy with decay whispered between shrill bursts of mechanical laughter.
That is fashion.  And that is why she changes so quickly;  she titillates
death and is already something different, something new, as he casts about to
crush her.  For a hundred years she holds her own against him.  Now, finally,
she is on the point of quitting the field. But he erects on the bands of a new
Lethe, which rolls its asphalt stream through arcades, the armature of whores
as a battle memorial.  Revolution      Love      [B1,4]

"Each generation experiences the fashions of the one immediately preceding it
as the most radical anti aphrodisiac imaginable.  In this judgment it is not so
far off the mark as might be supposed.  Every fashion is to some extent a
bitter satire on love; in every fashion, perversities are suggested by the
most ruthless means.  Every fashion stands in opposition to the organic.
Every fashion couples the living body to the inorganic world.  To the living,
fashion defends the rights of the corpse.  The fetishism that succumbs to the
sex appeal of the inorganic is its vital nerve."  [B9,1]

benjamin's explorations of fashion comprise the convolute b's
all of the convolutes have been gathered together into one volume
recently released - entitled the arcades project - lovely lovely book
the arcades project also includes two essays

"Paris, capital of the nineteenth century"
"The collector is the true resident of the interior. He makes his concern the
transfiguration of things.  To him falls the Sisyphean task of divesting
things of their commodity character by taking possession of them.  But he
bestows on them only connoisseur value, rather than use value.  The collector
dreams his way not only into a distant or bygone world but also into a better
one -- one in which, to be sure, human beings are no better provided with what
they need than in the everyday world, but in which things are freed from the
drudgery of being useful"  ( from paris cap...)     in relation to bataille's
notion of the human as thing --   as removed from intimacy through it's use
value. does a collector of bodies thence transport them back to intimacy
by freeing them from usefulness - much gentler than sacrifice non +?

!ez
terda!z
thoughtz

the path to subversion is not to resist and revolt, but to accede and accelerate...